Well, hi visitors of Dishonoronyourcow (former:MyFandomNeedsTherapy!)
This is StickItWhereTheSunShines.tumblr.com , and I have just gotten permission to break in into her account, and write a description.
So, this blog will, probably be about... 95% Supernatural. The other 5 percent will be random shit, Merlin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel the Series, Bones, My Bloody Valentine and other random obsessions that won't last longer than a month, knowing my best friend.
(Tes, if I'm wrong, I know you'll kick my ass. I'm prepared. Come at me.)
So yeah. This blog belongs to Tessa, random, Dutch, awesome teenager that is secretly married to me. (:
And yeah, you better fucking follow this sexy beast.
Okay and now to the real owner of this blog.
My name is Tessa as my bff has just kindly pointed out, lol.
I'm fifteen, and apparately I'm married to Melissa always nice to know <3 I love her tho so it's cool.
I am a faithful minion and acklesholic because come on what's there not to love?
My number #1 fandom is and will always be Supernatural.
I also love Doctor who, Dark Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Vampire Diaries, My bloody Valentine, Super 8, Merlin, and a lot of other movies and shows (Melissa was wrong about being a real big fan on Bones though I do like the show, but I don't watch it often).
Feel free to leave something in my ask, I won't bite you if you do I promise :B
I would say enjoy my blog <3
“It’s too late to apologize.”
Captain Swaaan ;w;
Once Upon A Time is my most favourite TV show ever. It’s amazing how they can mix fantasy and reality, and create a beautiful story out of it.
Actually, it’s thanks to Tango that I got into this fandom. Her reblogs of the gifs of the pairing of Captain Hook and Emma Swan got me interested in their story. I can surely say CS is my main OTP :3 I have high hopes on them getting together in Season 3 C:
This gifset isn’t meant to bash the ship, by the way. But I think this song suits them well.
Colin O’Donoghue being an adorable dork
Do you ever get tired of looking at Colin’s face? Yeah, me neither.
I still cannot get over how happy Killian looks when Emma grabs him
Seriously. LOOK AT THIS MAN. LOOK AT HIS FACE.
HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE KID ON CHRISTMAS
“THE PRETTY BLONDE IS HUGGING ME YES SHE LIKES ME BEST DAY EVER.”
Captain Swan quotes (part 2) (part 1)
I think that if they need to cast someone as young Captain Hook’s dad it should be Richard Armitage. Think about that. But, then again, it might be too much sexy in one tv show. The tv’s would probably stop working and all we would get is static.
I was once like you are now
and I know that is not easy…
All the time that I’ve cried keeping
all the things that I knew inside
It’s hard, but it’s harder to ignore it
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets.
HOW AMAZING WOULD IT BE IF EVERY CHARACTER/ACTOR IN ONCE UPON A TIME HAD THEIR OWN BLOOPER REEL
I would actually pay to see Colin’s.
1/1732 older »